Compartir
TEMPLATE ERROR: Invalid data reference post.url: No dictionary named: 'post' in: ['blog', 'skin', 'view']

sábado, 16 de mayo de 2009

Ejemplos con because demostrando una causa o razón

TOPIC: CLAUSES WITH BECAUSE

The word because introduces a cause or reason
I could be a good teacher because I like teaching others on grammar.
I would be a good advocate because I’m good at memorizing.
I could never be an engineer because I’m lazy with numbers.
I wouldn’t mind working as a teacher because I’m pretty patient.
I wouldn’t like to be a priest because the religion bores me.
To me yes I would mind being an accountant because I use to be disorganized.
I’d make a good newspaper because I’m quiet creative.
I would like to be a librarian because I’m hardworking.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada